Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 12, 2015

a scene

That night, i had a heavy sleep. I had a dream, then i woke up, then i had another. A full of dreams sleep. I can remember a little. I was in a strange place where i had never been there. You and a man fought each other. Your weapons are the lightsabers, hehe. You didn't let me know because you were afraid that i would be shocked. I worried a lot. I feared you were killed. I saw you but you didn't see me. Whenever that man stabbed you, my heart was pressed. I feel breathless and pain. After a while, i knew by intuition that man would kill you. If you died, i couldn't live. I shot him with my laser gun, hehe. I didn't know if he was killed or not. I understood you would be angry with me because i didn't play fair. Two men fight one man, this is not fair. Hai đánh một không chột cũng què, in VNmese we say it. After that, i was exhausted. My friend took me home. I cried. I didn't know how to explain what i did for you.  You would be very angry knowing this. I was happy to see you alive but i was afraid you was very angry with me because i had meddled in your work. Maybe i miss you in the stars wars movie season.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét