Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 1, 2017

i would be crazy

One night, i saw a dream in a dream. I saw you told me you saw me in your dream the other night. It's so strange. You saw me in a wedding white dress and you cried. I was  very surprised. I didn't understand why you cried. I had never seen you cried even when you were very sad, very pained. So i thought you didn't know how to cry. I was as funny as a kid. So I asked you the raison. You smiled and said that you understand that i really love you. Because i am stubborn. No one can force me to do what i don't like. I only do it when i love them. Oh dear, i cried. Because i was happy and i knew that i made you worried and i  was selfish. I am the most lucky because you love me and you are also very patient with me. If not, i've never get such a present from God.