Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 9, 2016

Blue moon,

I saw you in that dream, again.  While you were telling about your work, you suddenly said that your house is too large. I innocently said that how about a smaller house, why you didn't buy a smaller one. You smiled and touched my forehead, you said that 37 degrees, that is ok. And then you took my hand to feel the pulse. Then you muttered it's ok too. And then you put your ear on my back to hear my lung as a doctor. And you said it's ok, all is ok, it's so strange. I said that what you have done, why. You laughed. You said that i was normally smart but now i had said a funny thing so you though that i was ill. You explained that your house was too large because no one lived there. When many people lived there it would be narrower and you had to buy the new larger one, not the smaller one. And then you caressed my head and laughed. At that time, i understood that you were kidding me. I was stupid. i was angry closing my eyes not to see your gleeful face.