Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 9, 2017

OMG

The other night, i saw my dad in my dream. I said to him that i had tried to forget you, but i couldn't. So i hated you because you appeared on the earth. My dad asked why i had to forget you. I didn't know how to answer to my dad. He smiled and said that he understood the reason tried to forget you. Then, he explained that i didn't want to change my ordinary life because i was lazy. For him, i didn't want to change my habit because of  laziness not of fear. Oh, my dad understood me well. An then he called you to come there and said to you what i had said to him.  You looked at me and said you may hug me for the last time. I agreed. And then you hugged me whispering into my ears that this last one will last until you died. I had never seen such a stubborn man like you.