Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 10, 2015

A duty

Thank you for helping me knowing how to live.  When God gives to someone any talent, they have to share the interest from it to the others. God wants to give the fruit to the mankind, but how? God gives talent to someone, and they have to do that. So when you have any talent, you have to work harder than the others. You have to share the fruit of your work to the others.  It is a duty, not a work. I don't know what Steve Jobs thought when he named  their company Apple. When I know you, I see it in your work. I understand that I am an egoist. I am fleeing life, I know that I don't have any talent, but I have to face in my life. And I didn't do that. Thank you and love you.