Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 10, 2015

a terrible scene

Last night, i had a nightmare, the other again. I saw myself in a room. I intended to go abroad. I would like to live in an African country. I saw too many people in uniform in this room. They didn't want it because when i left the country, there would be a giant change. And they didn't want any change. I was given the key of a house. They said it was a gift. They gave me a house. We took each one. I didn't believe them, but the man did. He is a single-hearted man. After a few minutes, i felt the key stuck to my hand. I understood that they controlled  to active the high voltage electric power of the key to kill me. I threw it away immediately, but this man was still standing quietly, it seems he was made from a super material, hehe. He was a superman of space, i thought. I had been familiar with him but now i widened my eyes to look at him. I couldn't say anything because of surprise. If i didn't threw, this key would kill me, but it seems like nothing to him. When i did it, i heard an explosion. They shouted at me. They arrested me. I woke up. This time, i knew that it was a bad dream. That was the result of watching too much the sci-fi movies, action movies and etc, hehe.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét