Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 10, 2015

a nightmare

That evening, i had a terrible headache, I went to bed early and i had a heavy leaden sleep. I saw a sky cord tied me to a man. I shouted out. Then i heard a voice from heaven. He said: "you are both stubborn, I tied each wrist cord, you must go together. But you don't, all of you. I make it to flower and fruit, so that you both feel that you have to go together.  But all of you are very stubborn. You both want to be free, although it is your destiny. So i have to tie you both, you can feel free together anywhere at anytime". I shouted out and then i cried. I cried a lot. That man, he understood  me so he did nothing, He knew that i would be quiet later. When i woke up, i was very frightened. I tried to move my hand to escape from the cord. After a while, i knew that it was a bad dream. The next morning, i told my mom. Mom said you were really stubborn, not only in life. Sometime, i had a strange dream that i can't forget. When i was a ten years old girl, i had a strange dream i still miss  it today. I had about a dozen strange dreams i can't forget until now.