Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 2, 2016

a strange dream

Several years ago. That night, i had a dream. I saw a woman. She was beautiful and elegant, She was about forty years old. She said that i had been a Jew. My mother had been a Jew. The Jew was very intelligent and laborious. Because God gives them too much He forces them wander around the world. They have no homeland. It is fair. She said my mother had been in a royal family. She explained what people did in the previous life they would do a part in the recent life. Oh, i couldn't believe in my ears. My mother's great-grandfather had been a mandarin in reality. And i had been a banker in the previous life. Oh dear, i worked for a banks dozen years ago. She continued the others in my family had been Brit. I didn't believe. I said that we lived in VN now and some of my relations maybe lived in China. Because my father is Chinese Vietnamese. So they were not Brit, they were VNmese or Chinese. She said that VN and China were only the country they lived, but they were Brit. She explained my brother had an abscess in the lung so he had to go back to England. My father had gone with him because my brother had been seriously ill. Oh my God, in the real life, my brother had been shot in the chest. My dad was killed at that time. They died when i was five years old. My mother couldn't cry because she was pained to extreme. Her tears flowed in her heart because they are too much and too salty. My mother said nothing. People were afraid she was mad. I love my mother very much. I don't know what i could do if two men of mine died together like my mother. I must become insane. That woman said everyone in our family except me would go back to England in the future. She pointed my sister-in-law saying she had been an Iranian. She had worked for me in the previous life as a secretary. She had been very honest and careful. I had believed her the most. All of my documents had been kept by her. She went into my family because she followed me. Oh, i was goosy. My sister-in-law was an accountant. I asked that woman where i would go in the future. She answered after thinking a while:  Australia, maybe Australia or Taiwan or somewhere i can't remember now,  but she was not sure. She couldn't see clearly. She just saw water, sea and some islands. My sister-in-law and i would go together. And then, i saw something, but i can't remember now. A long dream. It is so long that i thought i didn't sleep during night.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét