Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 7, 2016

Are you ready

That night, i saw you in my dream. It is a funny dream. I've never thought that i live without working. In that dream, you suggested that i didn't need to work anymore. I asked you what i would do? You said that you need me to help you. I stupidly asked you what i could help you. I was ready to help you because i love you. You were laughing and replied that i would be happy, glad, and pretty forever, i would smile and whisper into your ears that i love you. That was all i had to do. You were kidding me. So i turned back not to look at you. You grabbed my arm and said that i was good at kidding someone why i didn't think you played me a joke. And you added that you were kidding me but it was a truth.