Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 7, 2016

You win

That night, i had a crazy dream. I saw we had a bracelet. Yes, a big bracelet. It tied our right arms. It turned into many colors depending on our feeling. I tried to untie but i couldn't. You knew that i was very stubborn, i didn't want to depend on anyone so when i tried to do, you told a joke to provoke me. I was angry because i felt impotent. And then i cried. You knew i would be calm late, so you did nothing.You understood me. You whispered into my ear that I couldn't escape from you, when you found me, you wouldn't lose me, you would hold me tight, you would hug me tight so i couldn't run away without you, you and i had to go together not only this life but also until the next life. Next life, you would look for me, you would find me and then we would go together. When i saw your gleeful face, i was angry, i closed my eyes, hehe. Oh, i behaved like a child.