Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 8, 2016

a crazy dream

I saw you in that dream, again. You obsess me much. That night, i tried to untie that bracelet. I tugged and i made tear your skin, a big piece. I was scared. I quickly pressed my arm in your arm to hold that injure. I cried. You looked so calm that i was crying a lot. I felt i was selfish. I hurt you. I massaged your arm gently, I blew your arm because i thought you must be pained. When a child has some small scratches, after massaging gently with some oil drops, i usually blow it softly so he or she feels fine. I was crying and massaging your arm like a machine. I felt regretful because i hurt you. I didn't know what to do to relieve your pain so i cried. You said nothing just kissed on my hair. I suddenly saw my dad. He looked sad. He strictly asked why i did that, why i hurt you who love me, And then he told me a lot. i couldn't remember. That was my fault. I understood that had done a stupid thing because of my stubbornness. I promised i would never do such a stupid thing. I would obey my parents, i would obey you.