Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 1, 2016

nonsense

Why do you steal my heart? How can i live the rest of my life without a heart? I must live like a robot. A robot doesn't  need a heart consuming more energy. It will work more effectively. But the robot works for its boss. The boss wants the profit. Me, i live for myself, by myself. So i have to live the way i like, not how the others feel. I don't know if i need a heart. A person without a heart will be the strongest or weakest?
**
I saw you in that state somewhere. You knew, i knew and the God knew, hehe. Why did you do that? I pretended, you pretended, we all pretended, for what? We understood clearly the reason, so i love you more. I had been there for business, and you, for holiday? a reasonable reason. We first met by chance, but the second time was not by chance. I'm sure that. Did you provoke me or play a joke? No, i'm a calm person. Do you feel tired doing it? my poor man. I'm not like the others, so i won't do the way the others do. Oh, the time. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét