Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 1, 2016

nonsense

That day, i saw a movie on TV. There was a stubborn girl. Her mother tried to convince her to do a thing. I think her mother was so patient. What a real mother. I'm stubborn like her, hehe. Many years ago, my mom told me  to do something. Now i can't remember what she required . But i did nothing. I explained the reason why i didn't. Even my mom tried to convince me but i didn't. And my mom was crying. Seeing her crying, i cried too. We both were crying. I was crying but i didn't do that. You have never seen  such a stubborn woman in your life, hehe.  Maman understood her daughter, so she felt impotent because she couldn't convince me. So she cried. I love her very much. When i saw my mom sad i cried. I didn't want to make her sad but i didn't want to do that, too. When we both was crying, my sister's friend came. She was afraid and she went to the company to tell my sister. Maman understands no one in the world can force me to do something if i don't want. Even the most important person or the one that i love the most, if i don't  want, i won't  do. So she worries too much about me. She thinks there's no one can love  such a stubborn one, except her. Maybe, she is right, no one can endure   such a stubborn one, unless  a mother. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét