Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 4, 2016

a weird dream

That night, i had a dream. It happened a long time ago, so i can't remember everything. I saw your parents. Yeah, exactly, i met them. When i was standing watching a panel, i felt someone looking at me. I turned. A man said that they needed to talk to me, him and his wife. I followed that couple to their house. I didn't know why i did that. Perhaps, they looked reliable. When we came to their house he introduced he was your father. OMG, I couldn't say anything. They were your parents. He told me a lot of things about you. Before that, he was angry with you, very angry, hic. Because he loved you very much but you didn't obey him. You did everything that you want but you didn't care his feeling.  So he was sad, he was angry with you. But day by day, he forgave you because you were his son. All parents love their children. They all are ready to forgive their children when theirs live kindly although their children hurt them.  At that time, i wanted to explain but i couldn't open my mouth because i was very shocked. I never think i showed in person in front of them without any preparation. When the talented people have passion, they only see their passion. They don’t see anything else even themselves. That’s why the talented people are very weird. For them, they are not living, only their passions exist.  So he didn't care even his feeling. That’s why he couldn't perceive the others' feeling.  I thought but i couldn't say anything. I can understand you because i'm more stubborn than you. They said that they accepted me to be a member of their family. They can't stand seeing their son was so sad. They wanted me to love their son, to take care him for them. I can't remember what i did next. A long time ago and I’m stressed.  Do you want to know where we met each other. So funny, it's on the Mars. You must be an alien, hehe. I think you must have a pair of wings and an antenna on your head. Where did you hide them?  A long dream, it is so long that it seems i dreamed during the night.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét