Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 4, 2016

Nothing serious

You asked me if we had too many differences and then you confirmed not.  We are quite similar, although you're handsome and i'm not, you're intelligent and i'm not, you're also brave and i'm not. It's unfair, right? hehe. I must go ask God why He gives you too much. He must forget me. Maybe He wants you to do more than me. Not only once. I understand your worry. So i love you more, more than ever. Don't worry anymore, my lovely guy. Couple have some different ones so that the life isn't boring, but only a little. The basics must be suitable. I think i have to do what i have never done in the past to improve my character. Because my character is terrible, i have to hone the rough. Are you ready to help me?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét