Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 6, 2016

i'm afraid

These days, you're very busy. So am i. I know your feeling. I don't understand myself. I'm stupid, crazy and worried. And i'm afraid of everything. OMG, i can't control myself. My feeling is confused. I love you and i hate you. I need you and i'm afraid of my feeling. Why do we meet each other? A joke of fate? I hate myself.  Because you're so great for me, so i'm afraid of everything. I'm afraid of disturbing you. I'm afraid that you have to worry about me while you have lots of things to do. I try not to miss you, but i can't. I'm doing something stupid to forget you but i do more i miss you more. I break my rule when i know you, haizzz. When i see what you do to me, i understand that you love me. If you don't love me so much, if you don't be so nice, if you don't respect me, i can forget you easily. But you do. I've never felt that i'm so feckless, Tell me what to do.