Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 6, 2016

lovely way

I love the way you tell me a story. You usually do in the special way.  You make me understand that life is simple. When people make it difficult, it will be difficult. Why don't we make it easy? I have seen that picture somewhere on your page. It is very impressive. I can see your feeling. So i love you more. You can conceal the others the story but you can't do it with me. Really. Because i'm very sensitive and i love you. I can  understand a bit the people that i love, so i don't bother them. Or you don't want anyone but me to know your thought? You understand me more than i understand you. How did you find me? I thought i have hidden carefully so that no one can find, I'm naive.