Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 10, 2016

really crazy

That night, i had a funny dream. I saw you bring a box. It contained a coil of string. I was curious to look at you. You took my arm an then you tied my arm with yours. You always said sorry for the inconvenience, but you couldn't do the other way. I understood you had to do that because i sometimes behaved like a child. I saw your face serious, so i didn't dare to say anything. After that, i waved my arm. And your arm waved too. I smiled, you were a robot, not a man. I did something and you have to follow. You said that if i was stronger than you, you had to follow me, but if you were stronger than me, i had to follow you. I immediately sulked. I was weaker, so i had to obey you. You was afraid that i would be cry, so you said that we went together, so we were both  robots.