Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 11, 2015

a joke of fate ?

I understand what you mean when i see your new avatar. This game is fun, hehe. You're a real man with a huge head. When i saw you first, i didn't know who you are. And then, i know who you are by chance. I'm terribly afraid of knowing. In VNmese, we say it sợ hết hồn, hehe. Yes, it's funny. I don't know why i was scared like that. Because you aren't a tiger so you can't eat anyone, just me, of course.
I went to that country by chance, i saw you by chance, i know you by chance. Is there anything else by chance? I hate myself. I'm not strong. Why am i so weak? I have to win myself. But i don't know if i can. Or is it our fate? I can't escape my fate? And you too?