Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 11, 2015

the previous life or being mad?

When i was a girl of fourteen or fifteen, i had a horrible dream. I was in a party in a castle. I saw yellow decorative chandeliers, dresses, suits, perfumes and wine glasses... It was a lavish partying atmosphere. In this dream, i was a young woman of twenty, a French, of course. A man had worn a bracelet on my wrist and then he hugged me. I loved him but i was very angry with him at that time , i didn't know the reason, so i pushed him. He slipped and fell. I was very frightened because he was fainting. I cried a lot. Then, he was taken to the hospital. A month later, he died. I had been shocked and got sick. Then i died too, hehe. The next morning, i told mom that i had a bad dream, i killed a man and then i was dead. I was terribly scared. Sometimes i had that dream again, it was terrible. I didn't remember anything of that man but his smile. He had a lovely smile.