Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 11, 2015

writing more

Because i'm not intelligent God gives me the intuition to survive. I foresee that but i don't dare to say because your sorrowful face looks funny, hehe.  A little fragile hope is worth more than hopeless, sometimes. I'm not beautiful. I'm not bad looking, too. I'm not rich and i'm not poor. And i'm happy, it is clear. So when i'm luckless, i think the life is equal. That failure is my fault not the other. I don't blame anyone. When i lose one thing, i will find another. In VNmese, we said mất cái này được cái khác hay là đen bạc đỏ tình. People live, river flows, if we stop we will fall into oblivion. Continuing. Keep fighting, keep trying, keep loving, and keep smiling, hehe. When we smile at life, our life will smile. Why not smile? Hugss.