Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 11, 2015

I can't understand

When i was a little girl of ten or twelve, i had a strange dream. A little girl in a white and brown lace dress ran in the vast vineyard. My dad and mom grew grapes and made wine. I saw a lot of oak barrels. I smelt the wine fragrance. I spoke french with my dad and mom. Sometimes I saw some customers, they came and carried away many wine bottles or barrels. They told my parents a while. Sometimes, they drank a few glasses of wine. The next morning, I told my mom, my real mom not one in my dream. She looked at me, hugged me  and said nothing. At that time, i understood nothing. When i was fourteen or fifteen, i had that dream again. I had that dream three time. Later, I thought it was my previous life. I might not eat forgetful soup enough to forget that life, hehe. I might be a strange woman.