Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 6, 2018

really bizarre

Last year or more, i had a bizarre dream. I had a restaurant. I've never thought about opening any restaurant because i don't like to do in that fields, so it was bizarre. Long ago so i don't remember everything, i only remember that two people came in and waited for a long time but no one served. I went to the reception and asked why those clients had to wait so long. Although those clients didn't complain but i was very angry. And, i was surprised to see no one in the kitchen. After a while, i saw a woman. She was very beautiful and charming. She looks like Shu Qi. I asked what she did here, and she said she was the chef and she put two bowls of noodle or sth like that on the desk. It made me  very surprised, and i gaped at her. Then i woke up.